Implementation of logistic approaches in forming the agricultural export strategy in Ukraine
The work is aimed at analysing the state and prospects of implementing the export potential of the agrarian sector of Ukraine, the structure of which is based on the principles of transition from the abstract to the concrete. The study begins with the definition of factors that shape the export opportunities of the agrarian sector, namely: the quality of the factors of agricultural production (objects of labour, means of labour); the branch structure of agricultural production; the state of the systems of certification and quality control of export products; the diversification of markets; the access to financial resources; the level of the marketing support of export; the mechanisms of the realization of the state export policy; the state of development of agro-logistics. It has been proved that in the short term, the production components are not decisive in the processes of using and expanding the existing export potential of the national agrarian sector. In the modern conditions the state of logistics infrastructure is coming to the forefront. In the general problem of agro-logistics, the following levels are distinguished: micro-, meso-, macro-, and supranational. In each of them we have identified "the bottlenecks" of the process of building up export potential from the point of view of agro-logistics. The ways of increasing the export potential of the agrarian sector in Ukraine have been proposed. These include: the development of container transportation sphere; the creation of effective mechanisms for directing funds of united territorial communities for the development of regional logistics infrastructure; the reform of Ukrzaliznytsia (JSC “Ukrainian Railways”); the development of alternative variants of supply chains by improving the infrastructure of the automobile and river transport; the expansion of the representation of Ukraine in the world governmental and non-governmental organizations in order to protect the national trade interests; the formation of the system of training personnel capable of adapting to changing market conditions.
1. Dudar, V. (2015). The integration of the agricultural sector of Ukraine with the European Union in the context of free trade zone functioning. Bulletin of the Ternopil National Economic University, 2, 7-17. Retrieved from http://dspace.tneu.edu.ua/handle/
2. Dudar, V.Т. (2017). The Improvement of economic policy and mechanisms of state regulation of agrarian sector in the context of strengthening its competitive positions. Bulletin of the Ternopil National Economic University, 1, 7-20. Retrieved from http://n
3. Furdichko, L.Y., & Khoroshchenko, A.V. (2016). Problems with prospects for the export of products of the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine. Socio-Economic Problems of the Modern Period of Ukraine, 3(119), 87-91.
4. Greenco LTD. (2017). Logistics of grain exports in Ukraine: View of the Soufflet Group. Retrieved from https://greencoltd.com.ua/index.php/en/k2-categories/item/332-logistika-eksporta-zerna-ukrainy-vzglyad-soufflet-group
5. Kapitska, K.V., & Udovenko, V.V. (2018). Problems of exporting of agricultural products of Ukraine and agrarian aspects and development of trade zones of Ukraine. Scientific conferences. Rubric: Social. The science. Culture, Economy.
6. Larina, T.F. (2016). The strategic management of technical and technological updating of agrarian enterprises: Problems of theory and practice. Kharkiv: Smugast Typography LLC.
7. Lazareva, O.V., & Vakar, K.V. (2019). Development of export potential agricultural sector of economy of Ukraine in globalization conditions. AgroSvit, 1-2, 3-9. doi: 10.32702/2306-6792.2019.1.3
8. Logistics in Ukraine (2018). How does transport logistics live in agribusiness. Retrieved from https://logistics-ukraine.com/2018/06/06/чим-живе-транспортна-логістика-в-агро/
9. Maslak, O. (2016). Logistics of grain exports in Ukraine. Propositions – The main magazine on agribusiness. Retrieved from https://propozitsiya.com/logistika-eksporta-zerna-v-ukraine
10. Muzylyov, D., Kravcov, А., Karnayh, N., Berezhnaja, N., & Kutiya, О. (2016). Development of a methodology for choosing conditions of interaction between harvesting and transport complexes. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2, 3(80), 11-
11. Petrenko, K.V., & Davidovich, A.E. (2017). Analysis of Ukraine agri-food sector. Actual Problems of Economy and Management, 11, 1-10. Retrieved from http://ape.fmm.kpi.ua/article/viewFile/102602/97678
12. Radchenko, O.P., & Shavalyuk, O.I. (2017). The perspectives and problems of development of the agricultural sector of Ukrainian economy in the conditions of integration with EU. Market Economy: Modern Theory and Practice of Management, 16:3(37), 1-9. Retr
13. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. (2018). Crop production. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2006/sg/sg_rik/sg_u/rosl_u.html
14. Vojtov, V., Berezchnaja, N., Kravcov, A., & Volkova, T. (2018). Evaluation of the Reliability of Transport Service of Logistics Chains. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7(4-3), 270-274. doi: 10.14419/ijet.v7i4.3.
15. Zinchuk, Т.О. (2015). Problems of adaptation of the agrarian sector of the economy to the conditions of the EU-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement. Еconomy of Agroindustrial complex, 5, 79-87. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/E_apk_2015_5_14